Hi growth leader…I recently came across these statistics about how frequently sales professionals follow up with their prospects. Now I must warn you… the stats are pretty damning and screams lost sales opportunity.
The statistics: how often sales people follow up sales opportunities.
- 48% of sales people never follow up with their prospects.
- 25% of sales people make a second contact with their prospect and then they stop.
- 12% of sales people make three contacts with their prospect and then they stop.
- Only 10% of sales people make more than three contacts with their prospects.
Here’s even more …
- 2% of sales are made on the first contact with a prospect.
- 3% of sales are made on the second contact with a prospect.
- 5% of sales are made on the third contact with a prospect.
- 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact with a prospect.
- 80% of sales are made between the fifth and twelfth contact with a prospect.
If you are a part of that 90%+ who are not adequately staying in touch with prospects you probably have a myriad of reasons why you are unable to do so. And those reasons are probably not because you don’t know that you should. You’re probably not following up with prospects because:
- You don’t have the time.
- You don’t have a system.
Well now you can have an easy-to-use system that will take you almost no time to implement and will allow you to build strong sales relationships with your prospects and your customers. I would love to share that system with you. We call it the ‘magical referral card system’ and it’s a system that I have been using myself recently with amazing results.
You can find out more about the system by watching short referral video. (Just ignore the cheesy voice over)
You can try it out for yourself and send a free card with my compliments*. (when you arrive on the page click the link on the top banner). Disclaimer: Yes, I love this product so much I am a distributor.
Alternatively if you would like a private demonstration, or if you have any questions about the system, please email me using the Business Growth Leaders contact form. Please include your phone number.