From the book’s Foreword: This book is not a conventional biography, nor a conventional business book. Rather it’s a hybrid kaleidoscope of both, which signposts my business philosophies. These are the outlooks and principles that have allowed me to travel in a remarkable music journey for many years. Because I am often asked at my speaking presentations for written notes on my business strategies, I ultimately decided to write a business book. This covered the way I felt about life,the way I lived my life and the incredible influence music has had on my life.
Showing 1–16 of 24 results
$ 11.90Brian Tracy shares the most important principles for sales success he has discovered in 30 years of training more than a half million sales professionals in 23 countries. Based on Tracy’s close work with top salespeople and his keen observation of their methods, as well as his own experiences as a record-breaking salesman, these guidelines address both the inner game of selling — the mental component — and the outer game of selling — the methods and techniques of actually making the sale. Concise and action-oriented, Be a Sales Superstar is a handbook for busy sales professionals, providing key ideas and techniques that will immediately increase your sales and boost your income.
Getting rich is a lot simpler than most people realise. In Billionaire in Training you’ll learn the fast track to wealth creation through buying, building, and selling businesses-and doing it at a faster pace than you ever thought possible. Discover how to:
- Climb the 5 Levels of Entrepreneurs
- Buy promising businesses, increase their value, and sell them for top dollar
- Transform your innovative ideas into a successful business empire
- Set up businesses that run themselves and provide you with the capital to expand your investments
Blanchard, co-author of the bestselling One Minute Manager series, and consultant Stoner use a parable to convey the importance of vision to a company’s success.
Ellie has just returned to her job at an insurance company after an unpleasant divorce. She’s startled by the e-mail messages the company’s new president, Jim, sends to all employees. They’re honest, upbeat and filled with personal anecdotes. One morning, Ellie gets to the office early and joins the only other person there-Jim-for coffee. Their first conversation is the start of a long and productive friendship. Jim encourages Ellie to think about herself and her career, while she helps him create a vision and plan for changes at the company.
This story takes up the bulk of the book, as Blanchard and Stoner incorporate Jim and Ellie’s discussions of vision (which includes recognizing your purpose and values and having a firm picture of the future) into the parable. Although the book rarely breaks from Jim and Ellie to offer general counsel, the authors’ simple, straightforward writing style makes their advice obvious.
For many business owners, their retirement nest egg is their business, or the very least makes up a significant chunk of it. Yet so many business owners spend too little time or effort developing the business to be more valuable. As a result, most business owners are ill prepared for what amounts to one of their biggest sales… the actual business.In this book, you will discover:
- why our freedom from the business is crucial
- the importance of building a sellable business
- the 8 key divers to building a valuable, desirable, and sellable asset, which you can apply in your business
- unlock the business value with tips, tactics, and strategies
- the art of sale – what you need before meeting the buyer
- access to online tools and resource
Wage a million-dollar ad campaign on a shoestring budget.
When it comes to attracting customers, the only difference between your company and Microsoft, Ford, and Coke is great advertising. In Instant Advertising you’ll find everything you need to create killer ads that won’t break the bank.
Learn how to:
- Design, write, and create ads for optimum “buy-appeal”
- Uncover low-cost ways to advertise on radio, TV, and the Internet
- Communicate effectively to different customer niches
- Create a buzz that’ll keep consumers talking-and buying
Business is brisk and you have a solid core of loyal customers. So why aren't you raking in bigger profits? Sounds like it's time to see what you could be doing better-and Brad Sugars is the best there is. A self-made multimillionaire and entrepreneurial expert, Brad helps you identify ways to improve your business and boost profits fast using the 4Ms of profit:
- MANAGEMENT: team training, better recordkeeping, and effective time management
- MONEY: auditing, budgeting, and pricing
- MARKETING: up-selling, add-on selling, and using lists of qualified leads
- MERCHANDISE: increasing the number of big margin items or services, carrying exclusive product lines, and only selling fast-moving stock
You didn’t start your business just to become a slave to it, but how do you get things done the way you want when you’re not there? You’ll soon learn how…Instant Systems is your step-by-step guide to systemising your enitre business.
Discover how to:
- Recognise the ways systems can dramatically increase productivity and profits
- Identify the four key areas in your business to systemise
- Put your systems in place without causing mass panic at work
- Improve processes at every level of your business and stop wasting time and money
Say good-bye to clock watchers and hello to your dream team!
Self-made multimillionaire and entrepreneurial expert Brad Sugars explains all the elements that contribute to a great team, and walks you through the process of finding and assembling a team of motivated, compatible employees who will help you take your business to new heights of productivity, profitability, and fun.
Learn how to:
- Master the six keys to a winning team
- Conduct interviews that tell you what you really need to know
- Create an environment that encourages passion, collaboration, and personal initiative
- Promote communication and idea development between team members
The Rewards Start Flowing The Moment You Start Playing … A breakthrough in education, Leverage: The Game of Business will teach you more in three hours than some business courses do in three days.
This remarkable game promotes fun and learning while imparting the principles of becoming an amazingly successful business person. But be warned, this game will alter your perception and open your mind to what’s truly possible within a business. You’ll want to play it again and again because it will set you up for a lifetime of business success.
Played by people of all age groups, by business people and non-business people alike, Leverage is a breakthrough in “Edutainment.” Leverage is revolutionizing business learning, it is simple and fun but it has the ability to massively increase a player’s knowledge. The most common comment we get from people playing Leverage is “I thought I knew a lot, and just by playing a simple board game I have realized I have a long way to go…The knowledge I’ve gained from playing Leverage will make me thousands. Thanks for the lesson.” Get the edge over your competition by having fun … invest in Leverage: The Game of Business today!
By knowing the five basic breeds of people the Pit Bull, the Golden Retriever, the Poodle, the Chihuahua, and the Basset Hound, readers will have the necessary insight to improve their business and selling savvy.
Sales Dogs will
- Introduce five breeds of sales dogs
- Reveal the five simple but critical revenue-generating skills to generate endless streams of qualified buyers and life-long sales
- Give you the steps to inspire and direct any group of sales people into a charging pack of blue-ribbon sales dogs
- Show you how to reduce your sales effort, increasing your sales results
- Teach you how to radically change your attitude in 30 seconds or less so you can direct your financial results
Learn how to franchise from the best in the business!
With the help of real-life examples, including KFC, Subway, and Howard Johnson’s, you’ll be armed with powerful information you can put into action-immediately.
- Everything you need to know about buying a franchise
- How to franchise your own business
- The pros and cons of franchising versus licensing
- Insider tips for selling a franchise
In business, ministry, sports, and families teamwork is essential.
The old autocratic approach simply doesn’t work.
And after thirty-plus years of leadership experience and building successful organizations, Maxwell knows that the only way to win – and win big – is by developing great teams.
In his new book, Maxwell illustrates the laws of teamwork at work in every area of life, and he teaches the principles that will enable you and your team to succeed. Drawing from history, headlines, and his own life, each law has been proven and each law, when followed, will lead you closer to your goals.
Teamwork is necessary, and knowing how to build effective teams will benefit every area of your life.
Whether you’re an overworked employee or an entrepreneur trapped in your own business, The 4-Hour Workweek is the compass for a new and revolutionary world.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan—there is no need to wait and every reason not to. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, high-end world travel, monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
You can have it all—really.
Join Tim Ferriss, popular guest lecturer in entrepreneurship at Princeton University, as he teaches you:
- How to outsource your life and do whatever you want for a year, only to return to a bank account 50% larger than before you left
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of little-known European economists
- How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it’s beyond repair
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
- What automated cash-flow “muses” are and how to create one in 2-4 weeks
- How to cultivate selective ignorance—and create time—with a low-information diet
- Management secrets of Remote Control CEOs
- The crucial difference between absolute and relative income
- How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50-80% off
- How to fill the void and creating meaning after removing work and the office
The 4-Hour Workweek also includes the sample e-mails, voicemails, and real-life deals (with dollar figures and all) you will need to master the new world of luxury lifestyle design.
To get where you want to go you need to decide what it is you want. Then develop a strategy to get it, by setting realistic goals, stretching limits, learning from mistakes, solving problems, never losing sight of your target, and having the discipline to hit it.
Here’s what you will learn:
- To adopt Barry’s famous trademark “No Is Negotiable®”. Never take no for an answer.
- How to build a Vip loyalty club.
- Data base marketing
- Marketing without money
- The power of event marketing
- Brand building
- Driving sale through regular customer contact
- How to innovate-not imitate
- Managing margins and increasing profits
- Change is not a threat it’s an opportunity
- To be good, be better, to be the best.